Our services include “Digital Molecular Cancer Diagnosis” the first available in the UAE. GICC is currently the only specialized cancer treatment center in the MENA region operating Two (2) PET/CT’s in sequence with CT simulation as needed, with over 12,000 patients scanned since 2009, with a dedicated cyclotron producing its own Fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG).
Our Radiation Therapy department offers the latest State of the Art treatment techniques with the least possible side effects by sparing more normal tissue, with over 4,000 patients treated since 2007.
Radiation Therapy Treatment Modalities Available
- 3-Dimensional Conformal Radiation therapy (CRT)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric-Intensity Radiation Therapy (VMAT)
- Rapid Arc & Gated Rapid Arc capabilities
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
Advanced Diagnostic Molecular “Digital” PET/CT Imaging
- Up to 2x enhanced volumetric resolution with scalable field-of-view
- Small lesion detection
- Less than 30% standard CT exposure
- Reduction of injection dose up to 50 percent
- Reduction in scan time up to 50 percent